Index du Forum
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Mark Of The Ninja

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Serveur Epilogue -> l'Equipe de G.A
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
anafalea

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 18:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Mark Of The Ninja Répondre en citant

Mark Of The Ninja > urlin.us/2cewi

Gaming,,Age^,,,"Mark,,,of,,,the,,,Ninja,,,Review"^,,,a,,,b,,,Rosenberg,,,,Adam,,,(September,,,10,,,,2012)Surely,,,,aspiring,,,,to,,,,the,,,,title,,,,of,,,,"Independent,,,,title,,,,of,,,,the,,,,year"Mark,,of,,the,,Ninja,,is,,an,,engaging,,sandbox,,of,,stealthBefore,,each,,mission,,the,,player,,is,,taken,,to,,an,,upgrade,,screen,,,where,,they,,can,,spend,,their,,honor,,in,,three,,sections:,,Techniques,,(passive,,upgrades,,and,,skills,,such,,as,,new,,one-hit,,executions),,,Distraction,,Items,,(such,,as,,smoke,,bombs,,and,,firecrackers),,and,,Attack,,Items,,(such,,as,,caltrops,,and,,poison-tipped,,darts)In,,a,,lot,,of,,stealth,,games,,,it,,is,,difficult,,to,,know,,when,,you,,can,,be,,seen,,and,,when,,youIn,,my,,opinion,,,this,,takes,,stealth,,to,,a,,whole,,new,,level30,,,days,,,coverage,,,after,,,purchase^,,,,a,,,,b,,,,"Mark,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Ninja"Recently,,,,viewed,,,,Steam,,,,Curators,,,,Recently,,,,updated,,,,.[Dec,,2012],,All,,this,,publication's,,reviews,,See,,all,,14,,Critic,,Reviews,,User,,Reviews,,Write,,a,,Review,,Score,,distribution:,,Positive:,,117,,out,,of,,143,,Mixed:,,12,,out,,of,,143,,Negative:,,14,,out,,of,,143,,CooBlu,,Oct,,16,,,2012,,10,,This,,review,,contains,,spoilers,,,click,,expand,,to,,view6,,,,of,,,,6,,,,people,,,,(100%),,,,found,,,,this,,,,review,,,,helpful,,,,Recommended,,,,24.1,,,,hrs,,,,on,,,,record,,,,Posted:,,,,17,,,,May,,,,Mark,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Ninja,,,,is,,,,an,,,,exceptional,,,,stealth,,,,game,,,,with,,,,tight,,,,controls,,,,,well,,,,thought,,,,level,,,,design,,,,allowing,,,,many,,,,different,,,,approaches,,,,to,,,,gameplay,,,,and,,,,slick,,,,visual,,,,style,,,,with,,,,some,,,,intuitive,,,,"help",,,,cuesSee,,,also[edit]Autoplay:,,,,OnOff,,,,As,,,a,,,result,,,,that,,,feeling,,,of,,,badassery,,,I,,,get,,,upon,,,pulling,,,off,,,a,,,perfectly,,,executed,,,symphony,,,of,,,violence,,,is,,,a,,,well-earned,,,one^,,,,Kietzmann,,,,,Ludwig,,,,(September,,,,5,,,,,2012)You,,must,,be,,silent,,,agile,,and,,clever,,to,,outwit,,your,,opponents,,in,,a,,world,,of,,gorgeous,,scenery,,and,,flowing,,animationArtwork,,3,,Ban,,26,,Lotus,,Cobra,,by,,Chippy,,The,,vintage,,feeling,,View,,artwork,,The,,,protagonist,,,invades,,,Hessian's,,,East,,,Asian,,,regional,,,headquarters,,,and,,,murders,,,Corporal,,,Kelly,,,,the,,,Hessian,,,employee,,,who,,,lead,,,the,,,attack,,,on,,,the,,,dojo,,,,and,,,,using,,,a,,,stolen,,,GPS,,,tracking,,,unit,,,,stalks,,,Karajan,,,to,,,his,,,castle,,,in,,,Eastern,,,Europe,,,and,,,slays,,,himThe,,,,cutscenes',,,,animations,,,,remind,,,,me,,,,of,,,,Disney/Pixar,,,,films,,,,,only,,,,more,,,,gory,,,,than,,,,the,,,,family,,,,friendly,,,,Disney,,,,we,,,,all,,,,know,,,,and,,,,loveA,,,Microsoft,,,Windows,,,version,,,was,,,released,,,on,,,October,,,16,,,,2012,,,,later,,,released,,,for,,,Linux,,,and,,,OS,,,X,,,on,,,September,,,11,,,,2013And,,,,no,,,,,there's,,,,no,,,,way,,,,without,,,,the,,,,"stealth",,,,,you,,,,are,,,,a,,,,ninja!!*,,,,Story:,,,,Good,,,,enough,,,,to,,,,keep,,,,you,,,,thinking,,,,aboutRetrieved,,,September,,,7,,,,2012View,,,,wishlistStart,,,,conversationInvite,,,,to,,,,friendsInvite,,,,to,,,,friendsAccept,,,,invitationAccept,,,,invitationPending,,,,invitation.User,,,,since,,,,{{,,,,user.formattedDateUserJoined,,,,}},,,,Friends,,,,since,,,,{{,,,,user.formattedDateUserFriended,,,,}},,,,Unblock,,,,chat,,,,User,,,,blocked,,,,This,,,,user's,,,,wishlist,,,,is,,,,not,,,,public.You,,,,can't,,,,chat,,,,with,,,,this,,,,user,,,,due,,,,to,,,,their,,,,or,,,,your,,,,privacy,,,,settings.You,,,,can't,,,,chat,,,,with,,,,this,,,,user,,,,because,,,,you,,,,have,,,,blocked,,,,him.You,,,,can't,,,,invite,,,,this,,,,user,,,,because,,,,you,,,,have,,,,blocked,,,,him.Read,,,,more,,,,{{,,,,review.added,,,,,,,,toMilis,,,,,,,,date:reviewDateformat,,,,}},,,,,,,,Is,,,,this,,,,helpful,,,,to,,,,you?,,,,YesNo,,,,Thanks,,,,for,,,,your,,,,vote!,,,,({{review.helpfulVotes}},,,,of,,,,{{review.totalVotes}},,,,users,,,,found,,,,this,,,,helpful)report,,,,of,,,,{{,,,,totalPages,,,,}},,,,PEGI,,,,Rating:,,,,16+,,,,(with,,,,Bad,,,,Language,,,,,Violence),,,,ESRB,,,,Rating:,,,,Mature,,,,(with,,,,Blood,,,,and,,,,Gore,,,,,Strong,,,,Language,,,,,Violence),,,,Genre:Action,,,,-,,,,Adventure,,,,-,,,,StealthWorks,,,,on:,,,,Windows,,,,(XP,,,,,Vista,,,,,7,,,,,8,,,,,10),,,,,Mac,,,,OS,,,,X,,,,(10.7.0),,,,and,,,,Linux,,,,(Ubuntu,,,,14.04,,,,,Ubuntu,,,,16.04),,,,Languages:Audio,,,,and,,,,text:,,,,English*,,Stealth,,sense:,,What's,,this?,,It's,,the,,way,,the,,programmers,,understand,,the,,stealthMark,,of,,the,,Ninja,,gives,,you,,the,,tools,,to,,get,,the,,job,,done,,,and,,lets,,you,,run,,wild,,through,,levels,,with,,diverging,,paths,,,tons,,of,,secrets,,,and,,ways,,of,,slaughtering,,guards"[Klei,,has],,taken,,the,,key,,pillars,,of,,this,,type,,of,,game,,and,,made,,them,,transparent,,while,,keeping,,them,,challenging,,and,,fun",,stated,,Webb.[29],,Matt,,Miller,,,Associate,,Editor,,at,,Game,,Informer,,,lauded,,the,,animations,,of,,the,,game^,,,Evans-Thirlwell,,,,EdwinYou,,play,,as,,a,,ninja,,who,,accepts,,the,,First,,Mark,,,a,,tattoo,,with,,strange,,powers,,,to,,avenge,,your,,clan,,who,,was,,recently,,attacked,,by,,a,,security,,and,,arms,,enterpriseAnimation,,,&,,,Modeling,,,Audio,,,Production,,,Design,,,&,,,Illustration,,,Education,,,Game,,,Development,,,Photo,,,Editing,,,Utilities,,,Video,,,Production,,,Web,,,Publishing,,,Most,,enjoyable,,aproach?,,I,,either,,go,,full,,psycho,,,trying,,to,,terrify,,as,,many,,guards,,as,,possible,,and,,killing,,everyone,,or,,I,,go,,"I'll,,just,,do,,my,,job,,n',,let,,you,,guys,,be",,and,,sneak,,my,,way,,around,,not,,killing,,anythingIn,,,my,,,opinion,,,,this,,,was,,,the,,,best,,,1200,,,Microsoft,,,Points,,,(Xbox,,,360),,,I've,,,spent,,,,and,,,I,,,am,,,more,,,than,,,willing,,,to,,,pay,,,another,,,15-20$,,,just,,,to,,,play,,,it,,,on,,,the,,,computer^,,,Harmon,,,,Josh,,,(September,,,7,,,,2012)In,,the,,distant,,past,,,the,,first,,Hisomu,,ninja,,to,,receive,,the,,Mark,,became,,incredibly,,dangerous,,,but,,increasingly,,deranged,,,leading,,to,,a,,lengthy,,reign,,of,,terror,,that,,only,,ended,,with,,his,,demiseGathering,,,his,,,equipment,,,,the,,,protagonist,,,is,,,able,,,to,,,defeat,,,the,,,attackers,,,and,,,rescue,,,his,,,sensei,,,,Azai,,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,several,,,other,,,members,,,of,,,the,,,clanScreenshot,,,,1,,,,Ban,,,,27,,,,Can,,,,you,,,,feel,,,,me?,,,,Naaris,,,,View,,,,screenshots,,,,T. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 18:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Serveur Epilogue -> l'Equipe de G.A Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation